Seraph Seraph

Whoa!

Front page here we come! This game is amazing!!!

Sergeant O´Melly Sergeant O´Melly

Awesome!

Fun! Reminds me of Oregon Trail! I love the idea, I'd love to see some more!

What Not to do In Flash What Not to do In Flash

Finally!

You said it, thank you for telling the world that CLOCK MOVIES SUCK and so do text-to-speech sounds.

And I'm also tired with Mario, but mostly text-to-speech clocks. Thank you for putting this up.

Mini-Putt 3 Mini-Putt 3

I didn't really like it

No music...Confusing ball placement...boring.

PuKE BaLL PuKE BaLL

Congrats

Cool idea! I like the whole idea. Good job!

Megaman Killer 1.0 Megaman Killer 1.0

What do you got against MegaMan?

OK, no point to this game. tell me why I am killing MegaMan. I got my score to 430 and the game is so easy all you gotta do is wait a minute and they're the size of the screen. Then shoot them in the foot, and voila! Megaman rocks, man. Obviously you're some little kid who can't appreciate the fun at the old arcade and can't accept the challenge of actually PLACING a background or anything simple like that. Borriinngg...

killing for amusement killing for amusement

And...?

Well, I beat it in about 5 minutes, and the first time I tried the last level I got 63 kills and it said I had to try again...and kinda boring too.

Boing ball DEMO ver 0.3 Boing ball DEMO ver 0.3

OK

Hmm...you took the song from that one castle battle game thing...but still nice game! Like another review, it's got potential!

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

Very good!

Must've taken you a while to make that. I liked some of the IM messages. LOL! It all came out well! Good job!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Wowza

This is freakin great! I love taking the little tellytubbie and putting about 40 nades at zero gravity around it :D lol vgj